This isn't a big reflection post...I'm trying to get back into the things I love, like posting more regularly, so let's not make it harder, 'mkay?
Things I love you ask? Here are a few. Well, let's stick with the theme and make it 10.
1. Pom Poms. I want to put them on everything this year. They make everything a little bit happier, and we can all use more happy. Now if only I could knit faster.
2. Finishing things. Ha! Finally. The recipient didn't want a pom pom. I didn't understand it.
Conversationalist Hat featuring Plucky Knitter Primo Aran
3. Anything Jo Malone. You know when you hear lots of lovely things about something and you know you'll probably love it, but you don't want to go down the rabbit hole? Well that was me for so long, until I was treated to these mini perfumes. OMG. Love them all. Pretty sure I'd love everything in this line.
4. Me time! Self-care....who knew?! From acupuncture, to knitting, to swimming... making me a priority has been an awesome thing that I realized I had forgotten to do for awhile. We need to do that more often, don't you think?!
5. This song. It's been in my head since he sent it to me to listen to. I love that I have my own personal DJ now :)
6. Sales. Here you go! Our blogiversary sales start today..... 50% off these select patterns from now until Dec. 6. NO COUPON NEEDED (just add to Ravelry cart and discount is applied). Be sure to check back later this week for more patterns on sale too!
7. Tea. Thank goodness I love it, as I'm trying to slowly wean myself off of my beloved iced cafe au laits. #darnmilk
Ballydesmond featuring Plucky Knitter Primo Sport
8. Indie Design 2016 Gift-A-Long! I'm so excited to be a participating designer again this year. Jump on over to this group and check out the amazing indie designers, cast on a gift (for anyone! yourself included!), and let's enjoy this holiday season.
9. Knitting weather!! It has been chilly here for California weather...in the 40s and 50s. Just lovely.
Yep. Both new hat designs coming soon.