1) Let's start with one of the really good things...it is just about Friday! The weekend is finally here. Still not feeling great, so I seemed to be counting down the days until the weekend!
2) Sleepy doggies. Would you want to get out of bed?
3) My pattern for A Verb for Keeping Warm's Pro-Verbial Club was released this week!
I hope you joined, but if you didn't, it'll be available in the spring. Go take a peek and heart it on ravelry if you'd like :)
4) Bridget Jones. I couldn't resist downloading it to my kindle Tuesday. Now if only my head wouldn't hurt so much so I could keep reading it :)
5) I am feeling well enough to read one of my favorite bloggers, the Yarn Harlot. This post just warmed my heart to no end. Could be the baby feet in the last photo? Could be that I love knitters? Or just the happy ending?
6)No baby niece yet, but another easy baby hat. Still not feeling well enough for anything too challenging, so I grabbed a skein of Anzula Squishy that has been wound for quite some time and cast on Keegan.
Speaking of Anzula, I just made another donation to their indiegogo campaign. Just 3 days left and I really hope they at least get to their first goal of $15,000! They have been so supportive of indie designers and I truly enjoy working with them that I can't help but cheer them on! If you haven't had a chance to check out their campaign, please do! Every little bit adds up!
7) I tried a new recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks, Homemade with Love: Simple Scratch Cooking from In Jennie's Kitchen. The baked sole with lemon, olives and herbs was fabulous and easy and everyone loved it (and picky me didn't even include the olives).
There you go. Seven good things. Eight if you include blogging twice in one week. Little hints that life is getting back to normal a bit hopefully. I'd love to hear what good things have been happening for you guys..... any new projects? New recipes? Ok, you can also talk about Rhinebeck....I'll try not to be jealous. I'm just wondering why I didn't take Cupcakefaerie up on her suggestion of us going this year.....