Friday, April 11, 2014

10 Happy Things.

1. Lil' Guy turned 7 last week! He is such a fun kid and I still can't believe he is already 7!! Happy birthday bubby! Your auntie loves you so much!

7yearsold

2. Keeping with tradition, my sister-in-law made a spectacular birthday cake for him!

SnoopyCake3

SnoopyCake2

3. These gradient colors from Black Trillium. Just lovely.

image

4. These scones.

image

My favorite scone recipe is a cream-based one and quite similar, so I knew I would love the combo of strawberries and white chocolate. I can't wait to make these again.

5. Another trip to Brenda's. So good. Now I need to go for brunch I think.

image

image

image

6.  Surprise love notes.

image

7. Plain vanilla socks.

image

8. This sweet girl.

image

She's sitting up now. Growing soooooo fast.

image

Check out her Owlet sweater that auntie made her.

9. I'm going on vacation!!! Girls weekend! (downside.... I need to be up at an ungodly hour, and here I am blogging because I can't sleep)

10. This will be my view for the next few days. I can't wait!!!

So what happy has been filling your days? Hopefully lots of things. At least it is Friday, right?!

Happy Friday!!
 xoxo Irishgirlieknits




2 comments:

dianne said...

A weekend in Port Ludlow! Pure pleasure! Have a great time and give all the girls hugs for me <3

Renee Anne said...

Happy Knitting :)

I've got a friend from college coming out to visit for a few days so I think we're taking her to Napa tomorrow (not that I can drink but that's not the point). Don't know what else we're doing...perhaps a trip to Half Moon Bay to buy all the crab (YUM!). I might even get some knitting in but we'll have to see how things go.

ShareThis