1. Lil' Guy turned 7 last week! He is such a fun kid and I still can't believe he is already 7!! Happy birthday bubby! Your auntie loves you so much!
2. Keeping with tradition, my sister-in-law made a spectacular birthday cake for him!
3. These gradient colors from Black Trillium. Just lovely.
4. These scones.
My favorite scone recipe is a cream-based one and quite similar, so I knew I would love the combo of strawberries and white chocolate. I can't wait to make these again.
5. Another trip to Brenda's. So good. Now I need to go for brunch I think.
6. Surprise love notes.
7. Plain vanilla socks.
8. This sweet girl.
She's sitting up now. Growing soooooo fast.
Check out her Owlet sweater that auntie made her.
9. I'm going on vacation!!! Girls weekend! (downside.... I need to be up at an ungodly hour, and here I am blogging because I can't sleep)
10. This will be my view for the next few days. I can't wait!!!
So what happy has been filling your days? Hopefully lots of things. At least it is Friday, right?!