2) Lots has been happening since I last checked in. First, thank you Padraig and Erica and everyone else for the lovely birthday wishes last week. I had a great birthday (still thinking about the birthday bread pudding from Town).
3) Then there was Valentine's Day, and Magpie was pretty much the sweetest Valentine!
I'll be honest....this one kinda cracked me up!
Boys stink...I know Magpie.
4) Let's not forget about my other two favorite Valentines.
5) I try not to take the gorgeous city I live near for granted.
6) I released a new design yesterday!!! Ring of Kerry is an infinity scarf that uses either 2 or 3 colors of aran weight yarn (which means it is a quick knit!!!).
If you are at Stitches West today, come stop by Anzula's booth from 12-2pm and I'll even help you pick out yarn for your very own!