Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Ready!

Stitches West here I come!


I'm so excited for this weekend!  Not only spending time with lots of friends, but I'll also be doing a Meet and Greet/Pattern Signing at Kollage Yarns Booth on Friday and Saturday from 3-4:30!  I'll also be helping at the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Booth!  
And I may purchase some yarn and stuff.....just sayin'.

Oh, and I'm having an Irish Girlie Knits Designs sale!  All of my individually sold patterns (either those available for purchase in the sidebar or on Ravelry) will be 20% off from now until Tuesday, Feb. 22!!  

Happy Stitches!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

9 comments:

Discoknits said...

and there will be m&ms? Well, let the festivities begin :0)

dianne said...

Have fun! I love the M&M's. What a cute idea!

SissySees said...

Cute, happy little packages... I need green! I must have a green dress for a party on March 12, right?

Deborah said...

So cute with the m&m's - best of luck to you!

Rani said...

eeeeeeeh I love all this green. Have funi

Scrabblequeen said...

Look for me at Stitches...I'll be wearing the Green!

Laura said...

Love the M & M's. Have a wonderful time!

Knitterella said...

Oh your favors turned out so cute! Great idea. Have an awesome/successful time at STITCHES!!!

Caffeine Girl said...

That sounds like SO much fun. One of these days I'm gonna make it to Stitches Midwest.

In the meantime, I've been dealing with a number of disasters, one of which is the loss of my domain name. I'm starting over at www.caffeinegirlknits.com. See ya there, I hope!

ShareThis