Friday, March 11, 2011

{this moment}

{this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, visit SouleMama leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

My prayers go out to all of those affected by the earthquakes in Japan.

xoxo Irishgirlieknits


Channon said...

Beautiful tulips. Have a great weekend!

Scrabblequeen said...

Lovely flowers in beautiful colors. Stay away from the beach!

Rani said...

What a site for sore eyes.

Gene & Eunice said...

The tulips are beautiful, I can't wait for Spring to arrive here in Maine. We many feet of snow to get rid of first. In the meantime, I'm knitting away, check my new creations.