Before the new week begins, thought I would take a moment to be grateful for a few things this week. Here goes...
Things I am grateful for...
51. Pa. My Dad is pretty awesome and I'm grateful for the great Father's Day that we had today. As requested, lots of scones were made and his favorite chicken casserole too. I hope you all had a happy father's day too!
52. The fact that my dad loves the handknit socks I make for him. He loves them to death. Literally. I told him I would mend some for him today, and when I asked him to get the socks that needed mending, he dropped this pile in front of me.
53. The sock mending class I took from Stephanie at Sock Camp. Thank goodness. To be honest, I only mended two pairs today.
54. My sister. Yesterday I was grateful that she stepped in and helped with sock modeling :)
55. Second chances. And third chances. And people who love you enough to give them to you.
What are you grateful for this week? Please share (you know I love the gratitude lists!) or leave a link to your gratitude post.
Here's to a fabulous week ahead!