In the knitting world, lots of people are buzzing this week about the upcoming TNNA trade show. If you remember, I officially became a member in January and was able to go to the show in Long Beach earlier this year.
As much as I wanted to go to the upcoming show in Columbus, I just knew I wouldn't be able to make it work this year. And so instead of pouting that I can't be there, I thought today's post would be a perfect time to reflect on the many things I'm grateful for in my budding designing career since TNNA in January.
26. I have a new gorgeous logo that I'm still tickled with! So much so that I've even put it on totebags (psst! totebags are back in stock btw)!
27. I've published 5 new designs, one of which will be released tomorrow through Sunshine Yarns.
28. I have 2 more designs for Kollage that will be released this week and at TNNA. Hopefully Erica will take some pictures of the Kollage Yarns' booth for me :) I can't wait to see the final pictures! Here is a sneak peek at Keegan, the baby hat and booties set!
Seriously need to pinch those cheeks!! Too cute.
29. Both of these patterns, and ANOTHER one, will be featured in Kollage's upcoming Feed Your Creativity program. That is 3 of the 10 projects featured! I was hoping that maybe one of my patterns would be picked, but 3?! So excited!! And to be paired up with other fabulous patterns and designers, it is an honor.
30. I've opened two wholesale accounts with both Miss Babs and Sunshine Yarns and as I continue to reformat my patterns, I'm looking forward to opening more wholesale accounts.
31. I'm teaching at Sock Summit!!! And my class sold out in less than an hour!! I'm beyond honored to be among one of 60 fantastic teachers. Seriously, so grateful for this opportunity!
32. I have another design that will be released on Wednesday! (that makes 8 designs in 5 months....no wonder I'm tired!).
33. I'm grateful for all that I have learned the past few months, and for recognizing that I have so much more to learn.
34. I have been blessed with an amazing group of people who have been so supportive of this journey, from my test knitters, to other designers both new and experienced, and to indie dyers and yarn companies for their support!
35. Most importantly, I am grateful for all of you for continuing to inspire me, support me, laugh with me, and tink with me! Which reminds me, I have a pile of UFOs that need to be dealt with...I may need your help with that!
Well, I hope this doesn't sound just like a list of things I've done since TNNA. I really am incredibly grateful for all of these things because I still just can't believe all of the awesome things that are happening! Thank you!
See, it'll be ok that I won't be at TNNA this weekend.
What are you grateful for this week? I loved reading what you guys were grateful for last week. I really think this positive attitude may be the way to go...