1. Surviving another Monday. I just don't like them. Well, unless they are a holiday :)
2. Introducing Lil' Snowboarder to the Spice Girls during the Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics! And then her wanting to watch their videos on youtube this morning :) Of course, I had to google their names last night for her...I had Posh, Sporty, and Baby... My coworker and I joked that we were both searching the internet at the same time last night as her 3 year old daughter was enthralled by the girls too!
3. Attempting to finish my shawl for the Ravellenic Games. I didn't finish, but I figured time with friends and sleep this past weekend were more important.
4. Working on the shawl while watching our Womens Basketball team win gold!!!
5. I joined a fancy new gym, thanks to a good friend with a hook-up :) I am loving every minute of it. I went 5 days last week and it still feels like I'm at a resort! Lil' Snowboarder definitely thinks it is a resort with this water slide (crazy, right??!!). I so can't wait to bring Little Guy there!
6. I may not have met my knitting goals for the Olympics, but I did meet me workout goals! I swam a ton and it feels so good to get back into a routine! I promised myself a medal if I was consistent.... it may not be gold but I LOVE it!!
It is a waterproof ipod shuffle! You can find it here and it was worth every penny! I love to swim and can go for 45-60 minutes, but it gets boring fast and I usually want to stop around 30 minutes. Not this week! I have probably been the happiest swimmer in the pool!
7. Making ice tea :) Since kicking the diet coke habit (well, I'm down to one every few days), I've tried to be creative about what else to drink. Water, water, water....sparking water, fruit-infused water, etc. And there's plenty of other things I like to drink, but I really don't want to add extra calories in for drinking (well, unless it is champagne or margaritas and such!). Ice tea with just a bit of splenda has been the trick. And I've been experimenting with lots of different teas from the tea party and I'm hooked! This week I'm enjoying Teavana Youthberry and this one.
8. 19 days until Notre Dame Football!!
9. I'll be watching this this weekend!
10. Getting to bed at a decent hour now that the Olympics are done. Well, after tonight that is. Oops...up too late blogging.