Saturday, May 11, 2013

Take me out to the ballgame...

We had a great time watching Lil' Guy play baseball last weekend! That kid sure loves to play. And because this auntie can't get enough of lil' guy here's a gazillion pictures from last weekend.  I promise some knitting at the end of the post :)

baseball cutie

baseball.4
He even blows bubbles while he hits.

baseball.6
See.

baseball2

baseball1

baseball.3
Score!!

baseball.5

crazybrother

I can't take credit for any of these awesome pictures. I'm so so glad my sister-in-law has taken up photography! Aren't these great pictures?

LilGuyandPa
Pa and Lil' Guy!

Now for the knitting.  I finished my Mad May San Mateo scarf. I just need to block it. Saloni from my LYS, Nine Rubies, finished hers and it is so dreamy!!  Remember, San Mateo is on sale for $5.00 through May 15 (extended to match the Mad May sale!). 

And I finished a gift knit that I've been promising since last summer....oops.... a baby SF Giants Naylor St. hat!I even used some stash yarn, Plucky Knitter Primo fingering held doubled! Yay!

IMG_0337

Lil' Snowboarder saw this and asked why I wasn't knitting something for her?  I joked I'd add her to the list, and she just gave me that look.  Someone wants SF giants fingerless gloves I think....

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! I've even got a post planned for tomorrow!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits


1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

I saw the San Mateo scarf that Saloni knit in the flesh on Friday. I think if I could have gotten away with cuddling it, I probably would have...but, I didn't.

The photos look great, too :)

ShareThis