My to-do lists have been a bit overwhelming lately. I finally have lots to blog about, but no time to do it! So, as a quick saying hi post, I thought I might as well make my blogging to-do list to give you a peek at more to come in the next week or so.
1) Finish sharing some fun pictures from my trip to New Orleans last week. Like how much I love the vibrant and charming aspects of the city. This building just made me smile :)
2) I released my new design, San Mateo, this week. I promise to tell you all about it but for now you should know that it is on sale for $5.00 through May 13, 2013 and even more on sale if you read #3. There is more info on Ravelry until I have time for a proper post.
3) Mad May!! It is Madelinetosh May over on Ravelry and to celebrate I'm offering 20% off all of my IGK patterns that are $6.00 or less through May 15, 2013 when you enter the code: madmay
I'm starting Mad May off right with hopefully finishing this version of San Mateo this weekend.
Wait, I just told you about my Mad May special, so I think I can cross that off the list :) Check.
4) I can't wait to tell you about my awesome afternoon yesterday helping A Verb for Keeping Warm celebrate the debut of their new yarn, Pioneer.
I'm casting on as soon as I finish that scarf above. Who cares if it has been 90 degrees here this week. Give me the sheepy wool!!
And yes, that is my dear friend Debbi in that picture. More to come :)
5) New books to share. Fun tv shows. Other fun stuff. My happy post.
Hopefully I'll catch up soon. In the meantime, what have you guys been up to? I'd love to hear! Oh, and thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, right?!?!