Lunch at Katie's was fabulous! Note the water line on the right hand side from Katrina.
The seafood beignet appetizer was ridiculously amazing!!
Catfish and Shrimp Creole
- beignets and iced cafe au lait from Cafe du Monde
- cafe au lait taste testing. I'll admit the families I work with in NOLA spoil me rotten when I'm there! I came home with this
and have made somewhat decent cafe au laits the past two mornings.
- new restaurants and new favorites....that seafood beignet at Katie's was ridiculously decadent and delicious!
- being home. As nice at it is to travel a bit, it is nice to be home and back to a routine.
- airplane knitting. Can't wait to show you my next project :)
- Sunday night tv. Mad Men. Game of Thrones. Call the Midwife. The Bletchley Circle. Mr. Seflridge. I can't watch it all...I think it is a way of making Monday a bit more tolerable.