Sunday, April 28, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (14/52)

Heaven

Cafe au lait taste testing

Look at the waterline mark on the right
Lunch at Katie's was fabulous!  Note the water line on the right hand side from Katrina.

Seafood Beignet
The seafood beignet appetizer was ridiculously amazing!!

Catfish and Shrimp Creole
Catfish and Shrimp Creole

  • beignets and iced cafe au lait from Cafe du Monde
  • cafe au lait taste testing.  I'll admit the families I work with in NOLA spoil me rotten when I'm there!  I came home with this
     and have made somewhat decent cafe au laits the past two mornings.
  • new restaurants and new favorites....that seafood beignet at Katie's was ridiculously decadent and delicious!
  • being home. As nice at it is to travel a bit, it is nice to be home and back to a routine.
  • airplane knitting. Can't wait to show you my next project :)
  • Sunday night tv. Mad Men. Game of Thrones. Call the Midwife. The Bletchley Circle. Mr. Seflridge.  I can't watch it all...I think it is a way of making Monday a bit more tolerable.
I hope your week has been filled with happy.  Anything in particular?  This week will be back on the healthy eating and smackdown exercising after the indulgent week in NOLA.

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

I am jealous of your food. I miss NOLA just for the food.....

gMarie said...

Okay - I love these posts. I need to focus on this more. Hope Monday isn't too horrible after all that. g

ShareThis