- Road trips with friends are always fun, but Erica, baby Padraig, Erica's mom Candy and I had a bit too much fun on our middle of the night because we were still awake drive from Detroit to Columbus!
- Truck stops in Ohio are quite interesting, especially at 5am. You can apply for a job immediately or buy a gas mask??
- Baby Padraig is such a little love....I've missed him since I've been home!
- Knitting at the Hyatt Lobby/Bar area last Saturday night was filled with too many laughs. Melynda was knitting away with some Bare Naked Wools, so I had to take a picture (love that yarn!).
- Jeni's ice cream. Delish!!!
This weekend went by way too fast and it was way too hot here in the bay area. But it has been nice catching up on the blog! What made you guys happy this week?
Here's to a great holiday week ahead!