1) It is much easier to knit during softball games than soccer games. This bodes well for my knitting productivity these next few weeks.
The hat above was cast on during a game on Wednesday. Two games and a practice this weekend = done.
2) Plucky Knitter Bello Worsted, the gorgeous yarn the hat above is knit in, is divine. I was feeling a wee bit guilty for the many skeins of it I bought at Stitches West, but not any longer. Especially now that the hat is blocked....dreamy cashmere. I'm ready to cast on something with another skein.
3) Philz Mint Mojito Iced Coffee. Not sure why I waited so long to try one. OMG! Delish!
4) In a pinch, a toothpick works just fine as a cable needle.
5) Bare Naked Wools Stone Soup DK is amazingly soft, in case you can't tell that from the picture above. My Polartorte Hat is going to be perfect softball knitting this week.
6) Not my discovery, but still wanted to share. Magpie had her first "real" food today! She loved it!
7) I still don't like Mondays. Ugh....night night.