Monday, September 7, 2015

Found.

This weekend, while following doctor's orders to rest and ice my knee, I found a few things that I didn't realize I was looking for. Amazing what can happen when you disconnect from the internet for an entire weekend.

  • my creativity 
  • my knitting mojo
  • my pattern writing mojo
image

image
The Plucky Knitter Primo Sport, colorways Petticoat, Twill, Tomboy

All good things to find, especially since I'm one of the designated designers for Plucktober, so I'm on a bit of a deadline. Here's just a sneak peak of something exciting to come.

And the Irish happened to find an offense AND a defense this weekend!! GO IRISH!! 

image

Before my internet disconnect, I did find some awesome pattern sales in the Plucktober thread. Be sure to check them out (including mine!). 

igk.plucky

Have you found anything exciting lately? Here's to a short week ahead :)

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

I've found some of my WIP mojo, which was badly needed.....I have a pair of socks that I've had going for over two years now. I think it should be time to finish them....and my new design (which isn't new - the pattern is 90% written but the prototype is nowhere near done)......and other WIPs that I've got going. ::sigh:: And then Stephen West went and released a couple new patterns, which I fell in love with. Wow.

Unknown said...

I so wish I could find my knitting mojo! Ever since my second surgery on August 3, I have knit, literally, 3 rows! I just can't find any mojo anywhere!! Hoping your post might inspire me!!

ShareThis