Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Yarn!


Chicago guy came to visit and brought me YARN!!!! Seriously people, this is progress. We have been friends for 11 years (and yes, I haven't been knitting for that long), but he gave me my Christmas present early and it was yarn!! Okay, I did have to research yarn stores in his area (technically Chicago guy lives in Indiana, so he said, there aren't yarn stores in Indiana...oh yes there are!!!). He (and the yarn ladies at the shop I'm sure!) did a great job...all I said was I like Rowan, Debbie Bliss, Manos, alpaca...so anything like that. Plus, I've only knit with one of these yarns (the Chunky Alpaca!). I even had donegal tweed on my Christmas list!! Thank you Chicago guy! Hey, maybe I can visit him next year for Stitches Midwest (he would be soooo overwhelmed!). Oh, and dad and Chicago guy helped coordinate the above yarn photo shoot..not me (I was just going to take the pic on the table).



And Puddles wanted to get in on the photo shoot. This is the calmest you will ever see Puddy :)


Happy Holiday Knitting photos will be posted soon!


No comments:

ShareThis