Friday, December 1, 2006

Recent Finished Objects

Yeah!! I figured out the picture thing!! And...obviously PashyKnits did too....way quicker than me!! Aisabella is the cutest isn't she!!!!!

Here's a pink dress I made for a friend's daughter. I can't wait to see it on her!


Here's my cable purse!! I just love these purses!!! Quick knits! This one is made from 1 1/2 skeins of Rowan Little Big Wool.

Here's my sushi wallet! I love this pattern and hope to make another for a Christmas present! I bought the kit at Jimmy Beans Wool, one of my favorite knitting stores!

And, finally, I have to say a wonderful thank you to Cherie for being my recent inspiration for starting this blog. She convinced me that I could do it and it really wasn't that hard. Check out her blog! She's sure to keep us laughing!

Have a great weekend! xoxo Carrie Knits

No comments:

ShareThis