Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lucky Me!

Prize!

A few weeks ago I won a contest Nathania was having over at Purls Beyond Price! I stopped by Purlescence today to do some knitting (okay, and a little shopping, but I'll show those pics later) and Nathania gave me my prize. She spoiled me thoroughly!!
Inside that pretty Della Q bag....

Prize!

A little bit of sock yarn heaven! Trekking XXL, Lisa Souza Sock yarn, STR... and do you see that sock pattern!! Its a new pattern by Nathania Apple (so new its not even in Ravelry yet....they are selling it at the store though) that uses STR!! Nathania was worried about finding a color of STR that I didn't have (I told her I would love any color, even if I already had it).
But guess what???

STR

I don't have Fire on the Mountain! Isn't it gorgeous! Why didn't I have it?? I love it!!

What a prize!! Thank you thank you Nathania :)

Happy Weekend!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

17 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Turtle said...

Beautiful bag and yarn!!!!!!!!!! Lucky girlie!! Sounds more fun than my day playing with people's feet and lashes. Lol, but now i do have some money to play with when mom comes out next week! Enjoiy your holiday season! So what color do you think our next STR package will contain???

Zonda said...

I saw your name as a winner there! Good for you! Ha! Glad to see she found a colorway you didn't have, it is gorgeous isn't it ;)

hearthead said...

Congratulations! Beautiful things! You Lucky Girl!!!!

turtlegirl76 said...

You didn't have Fire on the Mountain? I thought that was like a STR staple colorway or something. Huh. I never would have considered that for you cus I woulda thought you had it already. Cool. Ya learn something new every day.

Marisol said...

Wow! That is an amazing prize! Nathania is very generous indeed!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't have Fire on the Mountain either! Nice prize. Nathania is awesome!

peaknits said...

Yowza - what a great prize indeed. That STR is gorgeous!

Discoknits said...

Oooh, pretty, pretty sock pattern. And yarn too! What a great package, congrats ;0)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! The prizes you've received look wonderful.

Bezzie said...

Ha ha, I immediately thought "Oh she probably already has that STR color..." Go Nathanania picking one you don't have!

Dame Wendy said...

Ooooooo! Lucky, lucky girl! :)

Unknown said...

Great prize package! That bag is really pretty.

I can't believe you didn't have Fire on the Mountain! I just figured you had them all! ;)

Neuroknitter said...

Lucky, indeed!!! Look at all those great goodies in that beautiful bag! Lovely sock pattern!! What a way to start a long weekend!! woot!!

And excellent question, how is it that you didn't have FotM before now??? Hmmm....we'll talk later :)

Hope you're having a great long weekend!

Anonymous said...

ohh lala! the bag the colors the pattern! very pretty to you!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and great that it was given to the perfect recipient!!!

tapmouse said...

Congratulations! I would not have guessed you didn't have Fire on the Mountains! That is a "must have" STR colorway! I think Farmhouse is, too...I think that means I need to get Farmhouse, huh?

ShareThis