Saturday, September 12, 2009

We Need a Winner!

Especially since my Fighting Irish couldn't pull out a win for us today. So sad. They lost in the final seconds to Michigan 38-34.

We should have beat those stinkin' wolverines.

So sad.
Even the doggies were sad.

So, instead, I have the winners from last week's contest! You all are looking forward to a lot this fall! Thank you for all the comments! Our winner of the big grand prize (quick, go look at it one more time here) is....drumroll.....

Jen from Knitting Like Crazy


Congrats Jen!!

And since there were so many entries, I thought I would have the random number generator pick a few more for me to email a copy of my new sock pattern, Winnie. Those winners are...

Rippedandfrogged

Carol


Irisheyes Lynn

Please email me at irishgirlieknits AT gmail DOT com so that I can send you your prize!! Thanks so much!

Congratulations!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Sniff, sniff, it wasn't me :(. But, I'm still happy! Last friday I received a box with 6 new skeins of the smoothest merino I have ever seen! So, for todays winners, happy knitting with your new skeins and patterns!!!

SissySees said...

Congrats to the winners!

UVA is 0-2, with little hope for improvement, so I feel your pain, and then some.

Bezzie said...

Like i said on twit--U of M did that one year to msu---it was frightening how fast they came from so far behind to beat msu! there are worse tems to lose to! or barely eek by!

Anonymous said...

#1 fan of the puddles and bailey fan club

hearthead said...

I did see the end and was bummed! I have already started my pair of Winnies...they look so cute!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Congrats to the winners:) Hugs Darcy

Scrabblequeen said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the puppy pics! I saw some of that game earlier on, when things were looking poorly for the Irish. Glad that it was a 'real' game, even though you didn't pull off the win!

Jen said...

Thanks so much! What a great prize. Love your blog! :)

ShareThis