Sunday, June 6, 2010

Busy Busy!

Busy week at work. Busy weekend...walk-a-jog Friday night, Autism Walk Saturday, farmer's market, cooking food for the week, more work stuff on the weekend. Busy upcoming week. But then, work slows down and summer is here!

This was all the knitting that was done this week. Not too much, but I'm loving my new design!

SweetHome.maybe

IMG_3763

Gorgeous Sock-a-licious in the colorway Chateau. Love it!

Hope your weekend was full of fun! Here's to a great week ahead!

Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Nice! Looks like a fun knit.

April Klich said...

I like the new design. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Zonda said...

Neat new pattern!! Have a good week! Hang in there!

Kaye said...

Last week was insane...maybe b/c it was shorter??

Nice sock. I like the columns.

Neuroknitter said...

Great new pattern!! That yarn looks yummy, indeedy!!

I hope you have a great week!

Knit on!! :)

Erica said...

Loving the columns in the sock pattern, so it goes with the colorway "Chateau." Great job! Cannot wait to see the finished product!

Karen said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

Mya said...

Love that! It looks great.

dianne said...

I like the new design! Can't wait to see what you so with the foot!

SissySees said...

Very busy week through Sunday here too. Knitting? I think I'll have to reconnect with mine for the train ride...

Rani said...

I hope you'll be putting this design up for sale, too. It's gorgeous.

Batty said...

Oh wow, love your new design! Hope you're going to share/sell/somehow make it available to the drooling masses.

TrulyBlessed said...

It is totally yummy. Love the color and the design.

ShareThis