Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another good day.

I spent the weekend with Lil' Guy while his parents were living it up in Vegas!  Today we had a fabulous morning at the Pumpkin Patch, well, once he got over the fact that this pumpkin patch didn't have a bounce house.

 IMG_7355

IMG_7369n

IMG_7353

IMG_7351

IMG_7357

He loved being able to pick out pumpkins and pull them in the wagon.

IMG_7364

I loved how this pumpkin patch was set up.  Just enough fun things to do with the kids, such as a petting zoo, pony ride, hay ride, fresh popcorn and kettle corn, and lots of little red wagons for all the pumpkins.

IMG_7360

IMG_7354

Every child was pulling a wagon filled with pumpkins and they all seemed quite proud.  Well, except when it was time for a popcorn break.  Lil' guy was quite happy to go for a ride.

happy lil guy

While Lil' Guy was running through a garden tunnel, I snapped a picture of my Summer Wind in progress. I was able to knit on it a bit at the football game Thursday night and Saturday while hanging with lil' guy. I absolutely love love love the yarn, Anzula Squishy. Hopefully this one will be done soon :)

Anzula Summer Wind

So how was your weekend? Cast on anything new? I did some secret swatching and was quite pleased with the results. Maybe pictures on that later this week. I can't wait to show you the pictures from Lil' Guy's soccer game on Saturday!

Happy October!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

p.s. Don't forget, Monday, Oct. 17 is the last day to get the special introductory sale price on my new design, Fine Fella.

2 comments:

dianne said...

It looks like Lil Guy had as much fun this weekend with Auntie IGK as his parents would in Vegas! He is tooo cute and has such a great smile :-)

Marie said...

It looks like you had a great weekend!
If you don't mind my asking, where is the pumping patch you went to? I would love to take my kids to one without a jumpy house! Thanks.

ShareThis