Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Recharged

My long weekend was exactly what I needed to recharge a bit.  Of course, I'm still counting the days until the weekend. I hope you all had a lovely spring weekend, whether you celebrated Easter, Passover, or just enjoyed spring!  The highlight of my weekend was celebrating Lil' Guy's 5th birthday and an early Easter with him last Saturday.

Indulge auntie for a few pictures, ok?

I'm 5

Cheese

Auntie

Blurry, but dude, the book!
I know this picture is blurry, but c'mon!  That book is awesome and look at his smile!

Egghuntin

Bubby and Auntie

Hoppy Easter
Where's our candy?

I didn't get as much knitting done as I'd hoped, but I do have a new design to share in my next post. For now, I'll leave you a teaser... IMG_7758

If you can't wait, more about the pattern is here and will be available from the Plucky Knitter soon!

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

7 comments:

Discoknits said...

Great pics. I'm especially loving your new colourful designs :0)

dianne said...

That is a seriously awesome cake for Lil Guy! Looks like a fun weekend :-)

Caffeine Girl said...

I haven't seen that book. I may have to own it!

Lil Guy could be called Lucky Guy!

Kaye said...

I can't believe how big he is!! LOVE that cake too! The colors of ypur new project match the cake!

Cheryl said...

Just found your blog...great pictures and you do terrific socks. I'm really interested in the group blanket your SnB did in March 2009. Was there a pattern? If so where can I purchase it?

Unknown said...

Your new pattern is so pretty! Love the color combo.

Zonda said...

Awww! Love that picture of you both! Cool cake too!

ShareThis