Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing everyone a happy mother's day today!

Tea Flowers

Relax, smell the flowers, and enjoy a spot of tea!

The last few days have flown by preparing for my sister's bridal shower tea party yesterday (well, technically it is Sunday, but to me it is still Saturday night as I'm writing this).  It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to share lots of pictures.  Above is one of the centerpieces that we made.

But first I need to fly to New Orleans for a few busy days of work.  Best thing about that is that I'll be able to knit on the plane and in the evenings....something I haven't done since last Tuesday!  Crazy!

Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

4 comments:

Discoknits said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing time in N'Orleans Carrie. Glad the shower went well - it looks SO pretty :0)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the shower pics.

Irishknits said...

What a lovely shower! I've made those cream scones too many times now, thanks to you-- they're my go-to scone recipe! Everything looks so pretty-- food, centerpieces, ladies!

Shwetablog said...

grt

ShareThis