Sunday, May 6, 2012

Made of Win

Saturday was a perfect day!  Katie and Nick had an awesome bachelorette/bachelor party as the Giants beat the Brewers.

The gorgeous day started with a tailgater...

IMG_8236

IMG_8244

IMG_8243

IMG_8246
My brother and his BFFs

and goody bags.....

Goody Bags

The 30 of us were a large enough group to rent the special Corona Beach Club dugout down the 1st base line.  It was awesome and definitely a special way to enjoy a baseball game!

IMG_8250

IMG_8252

IMG_8258

IMG_8251

IMG_8261

IMG_8259

IMG_8263
Perfect combo don't you think?!

IMG_8264

IMG_8274

IMG_8282
Josh even made a new friend...

who then gave him a ball...

IMG_8285

IMG_8288

You know I was happy...

Happy Kids


IMG_8249

It was so nice to see Katie and Nick's friends and family all together celebrating their future together!  Makes me excited for their wedding!

IMG_8266

Go Giants!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

5 comments:

Renee Anne said...

The only thing I have to say is this: BOO on the Giants for beating the Brewers.

I hate baseball (I find it boring to watch)...but the Brewers are my "home" team so I feel a twinge when I hear anything about them.

So, boo on the Giants for beating our Brewers.

Other than that, it looks like it was quite lovely. I hope everyone remembered sunscreen, though.

Unknown said...

Fabulous all around! Thanks for sharing. Best wishes and congrats to the bride and groom!

Holly Grover said...

So Happpy for Katie and Nick! Looks like you all had alot of fun!

dianne said...

What a wonderful day you all had! I love the picture of the Irish Siblings :-) That's a true keeper of happy memories!

Scrabblequeen said...

You all sure know how to have a good time! Go A's! Oh, um, sorry...that just slipped out. :-)

ShareThis