1. Art projects.
2. Happy kids and ice cream.
3. Feeling better each day. Still no word yet on the test results, but hoping for the best. Thanks for all your get well wishes!
4. Honeycrisp apples.
5. The Fightin' Irish are 7-0!! Undefeated and ranked #5! Go Irish!!!
6. Pumpkin bread. Delish.
7. Tea at Lupicia. Caramel and Rum came home with me :) as well as a few others.
8. Call the Midwife and the new Upstairs Downstairs. They are tiding me over until Downton Abbey!
9. Vacation!!! 7 days of vacation starting tomorrow!!! I'm going here for SOAR. I've been to Grandlibakken a few times in the winter with Snowboarder. I absolutely love it there, so when my friends asked me to go, I jumped at the chance. To be honest, I'm not going for the spinning. I was on the fence about taking a spinning class, but with everything that has been going on the past month or two healthwise, I'm going to just relax! Swim (heated pool!!), knit, blog, and finally, finally get some time to finish writing the shawl patterns from the wedding. Plus of course, my best girlfriends will be there and five of us in a condo spells fun, drinking, movies, knitting, and fun!!! And if by Thursday I want to try the one day spinning class, I will. But I'm not adding any pressure to the week!
10. I sure will miss this cutie.
Happy Vacation!! And Go Giants!!!