Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A perfect day.

My sister's wedding yesterday was absolutely perfect.  I can't wait to share more pictures, but I wanted to post a few before I head off to to a BBQ to celebrate the 4th!

First, a few of the gorgeous photos from her amazing photographer, Teresa Halton.  Oh, and their engagement photos from the city and At & T Park are here....so fun!  Katie and Nick met playing softball, so these pictures are just perfect!




They were married at Nestldown, and it was quite the fairytale wedding!

wedding.1

wedding.3

wedding.4

wedding.6

wedding.7

wedding.8

wedding.9

wedding.11

wedding.12

wedding39

wedding.13



wedding.19

Congratulations Katie and Nick!!

Happy 4th of July!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

14 comments:

thayer said...

You look gorgeous in your shawl too! :D And such a cute pic with the snowboarders! :)

peaknits said...

Very one is so beautiful! Your shawls are gorgeous! I love how the orange just pops!

Unknown said...

Beautiful all around. Best wishes to the bride and congrats to the groom!

Discoknits said...

Aaw, Carrie, I'm totally tearing up! Beautiful, beautiful pics of everyone looking so proud and happy, as they should be. Congrats to Nick and Katie xoxoxo

marilynknits said...

What a beautiful day. You and your sister looked gorgeous Carrie! What is the beautiful shawl you were wearing?

Unknown said...

Congrats to your sister and her new husband! I love your dress, and your shawls look great!

Renee Anne said...

I see you got your shawl finished as well as your sister's shawl :) They're both lovely.

I keep saying that I'm not a "shawl person" but I think once we move to Alameda, I'm going to have to learn to be...because bulky sweaters aren't going to cut it there :)

Jocelyn said...

Gorgeous people! Li'l Snowboarder is not so little anymore - she's beautiful!

Kaye said...

Love the pics of Not So Little Man anymore and Lil Snowboarder. Her glasses match her dress! Awesome!

Jane said...

Beautiful photos. I love the colors and the shawls. Pattern names?

dianne said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Best wishes to Katie and Nick. How can their life together be anything but wonderful with a beginning like that!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, it looks like a wonderful celebration. I love the pops of Orange. Well done on the gorgeous shawls!!

Caffeine Girl said...

Those beautiful shawls will be a reminder of a perfect day. Your sister looks so happy!

French Press Knits said...

Gorgeous pictures. You look stunnging, and the shawl is amazing.

ShareThis