Friday, July 6, 2012

More Wedding Highlights

I wish my camera battery wasn't dying on the day of the wedding.  But then again, you guys may be looking at wedding pictures for days if it hadn't :)  Fortunately everyone else took pictures so I'm borrowing some of theirs to share too!

Today I wanted to share some of the family and friends pictures, so here goes....

wedding37

wedding35

wedding34

wedding30

wedding36

wedding33

IMG_8695

wedding29

wedding31

Their first dance :)

Wedding28

Father-daughter dance :)

wedding24

One of my sister's best friends married them, Reverend Robbie...

Wedding.23

Robbie, you did an amazing job! The ceremony was wonderful and so heartfelt!

He's also thinking about modeling...

Wedding26

I think I'll stick to one of these kids for that :)

wedding32

Wedding27

Wedding25

Mercy girls!!  All of my sister's high school friends!


Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

p.s. My new baby sweater design, Lilianna, is on sale until the end of the weekend!




4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Looks like a glorious day for a wedding! Your nephew is so adorable.

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

What fabulous photos of a beautiful day... and as always, I adore your little models.

dianne said...

More great pictures and your mom was absolutely beautiful too! I love the picture of her with your brother! And the one with the kids modeling the shawls is adorable too.

Renee Anne said...

He might just have a career in shawl modeling. Just sayin'.....

ShareThis