Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blogiversary Special #2!

I've got a Snowboarder Hat that Rocks on the needles in Madelinetosh Chunky!  Oh how I wish I could stay home by that fire tomorrow and finish it.

IMAG1241

I'm so glad quite a few of you took advantage of my blogiversary special! Thank you! Up next is one of my favorites, Fiar.       $3.00 until December 11, 2012 (11:59pm PST)

DSC_0017

I think I may gather up all of my worsted weight leftovers and modify this from a fingering version to a worsted weight one.  Plus then it will be a super quick knit!  I love that this one is so versatile and I have to say, I get the most compliments on this knitted item :)

Stop by again this week for more specials and contest or two!!

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

1 comment:

C Gibson said...

I'm hoping to see Pont Neuf and Dancette this week! Happy blog anniversary, Carrie! I love reading your blog.

ShareThis