Thursday, March 29, 2007

Scarf that Rocks!

Things I know for sure.....


1) I love my new Scarf that Rocks!! (aka the Chevron Scarf in STR that I first discovered here).


2) I LOVE Blue Moon Fiber Arts (my ingredients for the scarf included Nodding Violet and Footzey-Foo in mediumweight STR).



3)Don't wait until the last minute..although the pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts (in the chapter on patterns that will be longer than 8 hours, I think), this scarf definately took awhile. Luckily, my obsession to see which colors would show up next helped motivate me to finish.


4) Spring is definately here in California!




5) I love my Scarf that Rocks probably because the colors remind me of this!


and ......


6) I want to make another one!!!!



Happy Knitting!! xoxox Irishgirlieknits

6 comments:

Fiber-4-U said...

I love your scarf, but OMG I want that jacket !!

They both look awsome on you !!

Zonda said...

AWESOME! I so do not have the patience for that!! Looks great on you and I too love that jacket! :)

Discoknits said...

Look, it made you so happy to get it finished. Well done. It is the colour of the trees and sky behind you. Very, very nice job. Now you can move on to other gorgeous stuff......
:-)

sgeddes said...

The scarf is wonderful. I love the combination of the colors you picked!

I'm going to have to agree that I too want your jacket!

Batty said...

Those colors are perfect for you! Your scarf does, in fact, rock.

ZantiMissKnit said...

Oh, that is so beautiful! but then again, all of your stuff is. . .

ShareThis