Let's take a look at those pretty colors close up...yummy!!!
Now I get to start my STR Chevron scarf!! Yeah!
These socks were also one of my Unfinished Objects that I posted about back in January. So its probably time for a bit of a progress update. Here goes.
1) Sister-in-law's Circular Shrug Done!!
2) Clapotis (no change since last post...and the yarn is soo pretty...)
3) Tapestry Circular Shrug (no change since last post...two-thirds done..maybe I should try to finish this soon)
4) Blue Moon Ribbon Shawl (no change since last post...3/4 done...put down six months ago because I was getting worried about having to cut all the fringe... really just need to finish because it is gorgeous and I should be wearing!).
5) Peony Socks (no change since last post)
6) Socks That Rock HWY 30 Socks Done!! phew....cause typing no change was getting depressing :)
7) Suss Black Shrug (no change...yeah...won't be any change on this for a bit...I should frog it because of that..but it would not "frog" well...oh well)
And I have one more thing on the needles (for the little one on the way), but I know it will be finished by this weekend, so I'm not counting it! So, in two months (while still working on lots of other stuff) I whittled that list down to five unfinished objects! Not too bad.
One more personal triumph (okay..maybe that was a bit too dramatic)... if you check out the ticker below it will say TWO WEEKS since I last bought yarn! I know, not that big of a deal... but I have had some life crisis' the past few weeks that would normally justify yarn-buying and I've even been in to FOUR yarn stores during those two weeks (only twice I bought patterns...doesn't count). Yeah!
Happy Knitting! xoxoxo Irishgirlieknits