Monday, September 29, 2008

Still havin' fun....

Today's my last day in Portland :( I leave tonight! So this afternoon we are playing some Wii with the kids and knitting...Christy almost has a new sock done!

I've had an awesome weekend visiting with lots of my knitting buddies! I'm bringing home a little bit of stash from Woolgirl, Blue Moon, and Twisted! And I tried very hard to resist, but Gail practically made me cast on a new pair of monkey socks (Seriously, she let me borrow her needles and I ended up winding the yarn by hand!). Luckily, they are almost done so at least I'm not just adding to my WIPs pile!

I'll post a few pictures later this week, but in the meantime, go check out all of Tina's fabulous pictures from this weekend!

Happy Monday!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

6 comments:

cpurl17 said...

I need to hang out with you more__You are always having a good time!

Wendy said...

Enjoy your last day. And when you get back, check out my blog. I've nominated you for a blog award.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having fun in Portland!

Yvonne said...

I'm as always jealous of the fiber festivals :) Sounds like a great time had by all!

cockeyed said...

...very, very sad that I wasn't able to see you this trip....:{

hearthead said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous weekend! I had a blast! Thanks for helping me with my stash! I have lotts of socks to knit. The kids both miss you too:(
See you soon!!!

ShareThis