Friday, January 22, 2010

That Airplane Knitting Rocks!

I finished my Mama Blue Sport weight version of the Merrily Socks on my flights to New Orleans.

MamaMerrily.3

Mama Blue Troika Sport, colorway Little Rarities 138

mamamerrily4

My first finished socks for 2010!

MamaMerrily.2

I just love this yarn!! The color variations are so subtle and beautiful!

GoSaints

Another long day of work tomorrow, but then Sunday off to cheer for the Saints! More work Monday, then airplane knitting (or a nap!) home!

Geaux Saints!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Have fun tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love them! I am going to have to knit my March (green) socks in this pattern! You should join the 2010 Sock KAL on Ravelry - one pair of socks a month, starting in January!

Maria said...

Gorgeous! You'd better enjoy your socks because the Saints are gonna go down!!! (I don't really even like football, but I live in Minnesota,so I have to say that.)

Rani said...

Will you be going to the game?!

The socks are really pretty! I love the pattern down the sock and I agree, the color is gorgeous!

Have a great weekend!

cupcakefaerie said...

Yay! Another gorgeous pattern. Love it!

Have fun this weekend!

SissySees said...

Love the socks, and the beads in the background!

Jodi said...

Pretty in Pink!!! The Saints are so much fun to watch, but I'm a MN native...

weezalana said...

So pretty!

hearthead said...

Just lovely!!!

Zonda said...

Yay for sportweight version!!

Jean said...

Dandy socks, I like the use of the beads that you displayed with them. These should keep your feet toasty.

Mya said...

Love airplane knitting! And those socks go so nicely with the beads. Fun!

Bezzie said...

Beautiful!

And you've inspired me to dig out my pig-mardi gras beads...hmmm...

Knitting Kris said...

You've become quite the designer! I love these socks, and the color is fabulous too!

tapmouse said...

BEAUTIFUL!

ShareThis