I've had a list of fun stuff running through my head that I've wanted to share in the past few weeks. Finally, a few free moments to share them. Time to blog. Another reason why I love long four-day weekends!
So, here's some fun stuff.
1. Have you checked out the new Twist Collective? My very good friend Thayer, aka ilikecake, has a new sweater design in it! Blair is just gorgeous!
Why, yes, that is my gorgeous model friend too! Seriously talented girl she is! Check out more pictures of Blair on her blog.
2. I finally finished something.
Pont Neuf cowl using my leftovers from the sample knit in Kollage Yarns Solace. I've actually finished one other project (wee baby Uncle Frank socks!!), but haven't had a chance to take pictures yet. My knitting mojo was a bit on hold the past week or two as a major reorganization/cleaning has taken place at my home.
3. The major home cleaning led to closet cleaning, which led to discovering way too many WIPS, but they are now all tucked in here.
Well, except for the Blanket that Rocks project. But everything else is in here! Can you guess how many WIPS are in there? Let's have a little contest. Guess how many are in there and first one correct (or random winner if no one guesses correctly) will win a pattern from my Ravelry store.
4. I've loved seeing my designs knit up and recently I've seen a few that I wanted to share. Check out Nartian's Pont Neufs! And Dawn finished a beautiful Le Petit Pont! Both are perfect holiday knits (and look, Kollage Yarns thinks so too!).
5. Knitpicks featured one of my designs, Burst, in their November catalog!
I love this pattern and LOVE how they reknit the socks and did the photoshoot!! So fun!! And I want that cute couch/chair.
6. Cute picture of Puddles. Always fun to share.
7. I bought The Shetland Trader's new book. Lots of gorgeous lovely projects! Inspiration!!
8. Fiber? What is that doing here on my blog? Ummmmm.....I think I have some explaining to do. A little something happened over on twitter. Must run to holiday brunch, but I promise to tell you soon.
9. For teasing you with fiber pictures, I better make it up to you by telling you all of my individually sold patterns through Ravelry are on sale (you can also purchase by clicking on the pattern links over on my sidebar, just not all the patterns have the discount but Cotty, Sweet Baby Kate, Uncle Frank and more are on sale)!! 25% off until Monday, Nov. 29 (discount automatic at checkout).
Hope all of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful one! I did! Lots of celebrating still going on this weekend!