...that I love this week.
1. That yesterday when I got home from work the sun was still out and shining! And I was able to take pictures of the new Rockin' Sock Club shipment. Can anyone say colorwork??? Just what I need to learn. Perfect in so many ways! What a great way to start the club!
2. 8 more days until Stitches West!!! So excited! I'll be doing a lace demo and pattern signing both Friday and Saturday from 3-4:30 at the Kollage Yarns booth :) I can't wait. I'm hoping all my local knitting friends will stop by and say hi! I think Irish Mom and IrishDaisy (aka lil' sis) may stop by too!
I'll also be working the Blue Moon booth!! I'll try to leave some of the new colors for you guys :)
3. 8 days until Disco is here!!!!! Not only Stitches, but girls weekend with Disco is just going to be too much fun!
4. I'm still loving my new logo and the beginning of my blog makeover! Irishgirlieknits.com is still a work-in-progress, but I am so excited about this new adventure!
I have to send another big thank you to Jill, aka Knitterella, for all of her help with this process. Best. Graphic. Designer. EVER. Seriously....just love her and what she has created for me :)
5. That Glee is back!
6. That in just eight days, we've been able to raise $160 for Autism Speaks with the proceeds from Walk Now! Thank you all so much! Just the beginning hopefully!
7. This song. Can't get it out of my head! It is also my new phone ringer :)
8. My knit friends are getting their designer grooves on! Check out this, this, and this!
9. Speaking of love, I realized that I never posted my design for the Woolgirl Sock Club last December. It arrived right before I left for TNNA, and now that Valentine's Day is upon us I really, really want to cast on. The theme: Love Letters! Perfect pairing of Miss Babs Yummy Sock yarn, my pattern Love Letters, AND Neuroknitter's absolutely gorgeous photo cards. The cards were probably my favorite part, as they were a complete surprise and I have been a fan of Gail's photography for quite some time!
10. Birthday week!! Yes, tomorrow is Irish Dad's birthday and then mine of Friday! That means cupcakes!
What are you loving this week?