1. Rainy days. I love rainy days IF I can stay inside by the fire and knit, knit, knit. That is exactly what I did today since I have a deadline looming.
2. Signature Needles. Wow, wow, wow. I've had a pair of US 5 circulars just hanging out on a UFO project for the past few months. Well, I needed to use them for the secret design, and I am reminded again how much I love them. So pointy. So light. So smooth. Serious heaven. So tempted to order another one in a different size....
3. My shiny new iPad2! Love love love. I've been trying not to play on it because of that deadline I have. It is my first apple product since my iPod that I've had for forever. Any apps you would recommend?!
4. These absolutely adorable owl notepads. Yeap, I finally caved and bought one. Too cute!
5. Sleepy doggies.
6. Leftover Irish Soda Bread. Delish!!
So what are you loving this weekend?!