Things I am grateful for this week
1. Being able to stop by the farmer's market today after work. I bought Ranier cherries! Yum!
2. My friends suggesting we see Bridesmaids after knit nite on Tuesday (our knit nite meets at a restaurant a few doors down from the movie theater).
3. Going to see Bridesmaids and laughing so much for two hours. Pretty fabulous movie. Go see it with your girlfriends this weekend.
4. Casting on a sock project with a sock yarn I haven't tried before, and loving every second of it.
5. Sunny days. Today was one of those! Especially delightful since it was raining??!?! a few days ago.
6. Having enough daylight when I came home from work to take a picture of that sock project I'm loving.
7. Raising $420 for this weekend's Walk Now for Autism Event! Thank you all for purchasing my Walk Now pattern and showing your support.
8. That tomorrow is Friday and I have a fabulous weekend planned.
9. The ability to give away pattern prizes!! Some awesome blog suggestions....thank you!! Five lucky winners of a copy of Sweet Home are....
Shoot me an email at irishgirlieknits AT gmail DOT com and I'll email you the pattern pdf. Congrats!!
10. Making the time to blog tonight.
Anyone want to join me? What are you grateful for this week?