Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Call Me Crazy

I'm at the edging of the shawl for my sister's wedding!

IMG_8610

I'm feeling quite ahead of schedule with 6 days to go, although I had hoped I would have it done tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow night.

The crazy thing is that now I'm trying to figure out if I'll have time to design and knit another shawl for me.  I know....crazy talk.  But I think I just might try.

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

p.s. I think I may be in love with this laceweight yarn from A Verb for Keeping Warm.   Who would have thought, me knitting with laceweight yarn?  Of course, the 100% silk may have something to do with it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can pull off finishing this shawl AND designing and knitting one for yourself in six days then someone needs to make a movie about you because clearly you're a superhero.

gMarie said...

Looks beautiful! And yea - I bet you can pull it off if you apply yourself ;) I mean you designed and knit this one in what? 3 days? g

dianne said...

That would be crazy! I bet you'll be busy enough with last minute stuff with/for your sister. You don't need another shawl hanging over your head too!

Audry said...

I say go for it. If you don't make it, oh well. If you do, the you'll have a shawl.

Daphne said...

Ooooooo.........love it!

ShareThis