Thursday, June 7, 2012

Work Hard, Play Hard

Last weekend was all about the playing and I can't wait to share photos of our trip.  However, I'll have to wait until the work hard part is done.  The last few weeks of school for the kids, schedule changes, TNNA coming up...work work work it feels like.

Of course, prepping my samples for a trunk show and TNNA is fun work!

All packed

tags

I love my new sample knit tags that Knitterella designed for me.  She really is the best resource for all of my graphic design needs! 

If you are in the Alabama area, my samples will be on display next week at In the Making.  And although I won't be at TNNA, my designs will be in the Deep South Fibers Booth

Okay, now back to work for me.....I'm counting the minutes until tomorrow at 5pm...WEEKEND!

Happy just about Friday!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

2 comments:

dianne said...

Those tags are great! I hope TNNA is a good show for you again this year :-)

Zonda said...

Cool tags! Have a good weekend!

ShareThis