Friday, November 2, 2012

Good Things

1. It is late Friday night and it is the weekend!!

2. Tomorrow night is the local designers night at Nine Rubies, my Local Yarn Store.  It was a lovely event last year, and this year in addition to myself and Hillary Smith Callis, Romi Hill will be joining us too. It is going to be a great evening!   Please stop by if you are in the neighborhood!

3.  Seeing Lil' Snowboarder perform in her first show choir performance tonight!!

ItalianSnowboarder

Not the greatest picture because we were in the back and it was dark, but she looked so cute in her Italian costume! 

4.  This time next week I will be in Michigan with Disco and Erica!!!  A bit decadent after a week of vacation in Tahoe, but it'll be a quick weekend trip and I've been dying to meet baby Padraig.  And really, I need another girls weekend already....it was a long week this week!

5. A new David's Tea is opening up close to use soon.  Have any of you tried it?  I haven't, but have heard such good things that I can't wait!!

Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

4 comments:

Kathy in San Jose said...

Hubby discovered David's Tea a few weeks ago and likes their green teas. Thanks for the notice! Between David's Tea and Red Blossom (up in SF Chinatown), we're set for lots of tea this winter!

Renee Anne said...

Now I know that there will be an LYS if we move to San Mateo (it's one of the places we're looking at)...not that I need yarn but that's not the point. Sometimes, I need yarn. And needles. And things for swaps.

KnittySue said...

she is so Cute!! enjoy your day in michigan

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I have fallen in L-O-V-E with David's tea! My fav's include Chocolate Chili Chair and Secret Weapon! Hope you like it! :D
Liette

ShareThis