1. It is late Friday night and it is the weekend!!
2. Tomorrow night is the local designers night at Nine Rubies, my Local Yarn Store. It was a lovely event last year, and this year in addition to myself and Hillary Smith Callis, Romi Hill will be joining us too. It is going to be a great evening! Please stop by if you are in the neighborhood!
3. Seeing Lil' Snowboarder perform in her first show choir performance tonight!!
Not the greatest picture because we were in the back and it was dark, but she looked so cute in her Italian costume!
4. This time next week I will be in Michigan with Disco and Erica!!! A bit decadent after a week of vacation in Tahoe, but it'll be a quick weekend trip and I've been dying to meet baby Padraig. And really, I need another girls weekend already....it was a long week this week!
5. A new David's Tea is opening up close to use soon. Have any of you tried it? I haven't, but have heard such good things that I can't wait!!