1. Hanging out in Greektown in Detroit with Disco! Yummy food and a little casino fun, which included one awesome spin on roulette! Go 11!
2. Fun new yarn clubs like this one from Among Friends, featuring American wools. I loved designing for their last Among Friends club and their next line-up of designers looks fantastic too! But hurry, sign-ups close on tomorrow Nov. 15!
3. Babies. Goodness I miss this bundle of joy :)
4. Just one week until Thanksgiving. I know, I know...the holidays are upon us, which means lots of busy, but I love the spirit of the holidays. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Plus, I'm looking forward to a few days home and relaxing :)
5. DavidsTea. OMG! I'd heard lots of good things from the knitters in the Ravelry Cuppa Tea group, but it is even better than I thought. A new store just opened up in Burlingame and I stopped in the other day. They were so helpful and knowledgeable and made it easy to enjoy a few samples. So far my favorites are Forever Nuts, Stormy Night, and who would have thought...Cookie Dough! Delish!!!!
Any good things happening with you guys? Oh, and how could I forget! Gotta love friends who fly from Australia to finish watching Breaking Dawn. We'll be seeing it next Tuesday :) Hope it isn't as bad and cheesy as the last one...