Thursday, January 31, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (2/52)

I'm here in Long Beach for TNNA, and after a very busy few weeks, I'm so excited to be here for a few days of fun, networking, and knitting!!

This past week was a hard week, so I'm glad I'm taking the time to focus on the happy.....

4 happy things.

1. Being done with studying for my boards! I'm hoping I passed, but if I need to retake it in May, as originally planned, I'm going to enjoy the next 45 days until I hear my results (forever, right?!!).

2. Hotel rooms with pretty views.  Always feels a bit decadent.

Room with a pretty view

3.  Margaritas with awesome friends.

Cheers!

4. Sunsets.

IMAG1362

If you're interested, here's more info about 52 weeks of happy.  Tell me, what 4 things are you happy for this week?

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

p.s. A proper post to come later, but for those of you who have been waiting to purchase Sleepy Hollow, the slouchy hat and fingerless gloves I designed with Plucky Knitter Primo for a Woolgirl kit in October, it is now available here and on sale!!!

3 comments:

dianne said...

Have fun!

Discoknits said...

beautiful pics, esp the Margaritas ;0) Have fun today and don't forget those photos xoxo

gMarie said...

4 things of happy - okay I can do this:

*a hubby who will help me shop for clothes and is supportive about it.
*old dogs
*the green outside my front window
*Friday nights in the hot tub

Love that view out your window. Enjoy TNNA and the friends and just relax - 45 days will be gone before you know it! g

ShareThis