1. Less than 24 hours until Notre Dame plays in the National Championship!! Go Irish!
2. Friends who know you take this stuff seriously and ensure you celebrate in style!
3. Childhood memories and a bestest friend in the whole wide world who helps remind you of them.
When we were in the 4th or 5th grade, a group of us girls made our own library. We kept our index card box on our desks and checked out books at recess, etc. Back before Kindles :) My best friend is home for the week and she brought this for me! I love the date stamper the best I think.
4. Healthy food made for the week! We made Winter Minestrone again (it was a hit!!) and a fabulous turkey chili. So, so good.
5. Lazy mornings. I've certainly enjoyed them the past few days. Oh, Monday morning, you are going to hurt.
6. Tea. I now have a tea stash too. Fortunately it is much smaller than the yarn stash.
7. Downton Abbey Season 3 started tonight!! It was lovely!!
And I enjoyed it properly :) Sunday nights are going to be good for the next few weeks.
Back to work tomorrow. But I can't complain about the goods things so far this year.
P.S. New Year Sale! I
am so very grateful for each and every one of you and truly appreciate
all the support as I continue designing! From now through January 7,
2013, receive 20% off any individual Irish Girlie Knits Designs pattern
(excluding Cotty Fingerless Gloves which are already on sale) and the
Merrily Collection (excludes other Collections). No coupon needed.