Just wanted to share a few good things.
1. I spent most of TNNA in a booth with Hilary and I loved seeing her wear this shawl, Shadow & Glow. She just released it this weekend, so now you can knit it too.
2. Another fun pattern that was released this week is Knitterella's Ripple Effect Fingerless Gloves. These are perfect for fall and Christmas knitting. She has a coupon code in the notes of the pattern page on ravelry, be sure to use that! It is good through the end of Plucktember, I mean September :)
3. Plucktember is coming!! A celebration of all things Plucky Knitter in September! Check out the Plucky Knitter Ravelry Group for more info and they are nominating and voting on specific KALs this weekend if you are interested.
4. I've been meaning to share this lovely Dancette that Jocelyn knit up in one gorgeous skein of Wollmeise. You can read more about her mods on her project page. Isn't it lovely?!
5. Have you joined our IGK KAL for this quarter? The theme is awesome and giving us a bit of a kick in the KAL thread! All credit for the theme goes to our lovely moderator, Jocelyn! From now through the end of the month, I'm having a 20% off sale (any IGK pattern valued at $6 or less) with the coupon code: chopchop
6. The SF Giants have won 2 games in a row since the All-Star Break! Woohooo!! Keep it up World Champs!
7. Have you seen the new season of The Killing? Love this show.
8. I haven't made this, but doesn't it look delish?
9. Knitting progress. Still loving Anzula's Cricket yarn!!
10. Monday will be here quickly, but after work Tuesday, I'll be heading here for a few days......yay for summer!!
Any good things you have to share? I'd love to hear.
P.S. Book review and contest is still open!