Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cuteness Alert!

It was a busy week at work this past week so there wasn't too much knitting happening around here. I was able to finish these cute itty bitty baby booties! I love these "Stay on Baby Booties" from Knitting for Baby by Melanie Falick. I used some STR mill ends (color is maybe jade or mossay....I wanted something to match the cute onesie!). I love the onesie! Disco was selling them in her etsy store (and I'm hoping she will list some more soon as I have a few more babies I need to knit for!).

Sweet Baby Booties

My weekend was quite busy (more on that tomorrow too!), but the highlight was having Little Guy and his mom and dad down for a visit!! At 14 months, he sure is all over the place, the little walker!! And such a boy...he quickly grabbed one of the doggies favorite balls and had a new favorite toy!

what

"What?"

whoneedstoys

"Who needs toys?" and "Thank God that kid is finally sitting!" hehehe

IMG_5247

Cuteness

Happy Weekend!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

21 comments:

Virtuous said...

I just luv those booties! I have had them in my "Q" for awhile now!

KA-CUTE! Great color too!

Jo said...

Adorable all around - I especially like the one of him playing with the bowls.

Discoknits said...

I tried the bowls with my guys - they never worked! Only my full and undivided attention would do (still!). Exhausting! Can I swap for the Lil Guy, just for a few days, please ;0)

Your floors look awesome BTW :0)

Those booties! You know I love the green STR.

And I really have to work on that Etsy store again. Sheesh, I'm off to bed. Night, night.

weezalana said...

Oh so cute! The booties and the boy. ;)

Although, at first read, I thought you said he grabbed the doggies balls . That would be a typical boy thing to do, too. ;)

Zonda said...

Cute booties! But, cuter lil' nephew!! Yes, despite buying toys, most kids like boxes, pots, pans, and utensils...hehe

Anonymous said...

Cute booties - but great lookin kid - haha. Like to thank the aunties for helping out as always. Bowls were a great idea. Nice photo's!

cockeyed said...

the booties are darling and lil guy is a cutie patootie!!

Unknown said...

Holy Cuteness, Batman!!!

Bezzie said...

He's getting so BIG! Great booties--they match Disco's onesie perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! All of it!

Rani said...

Having baby booties that don't fall off is crucial! It's a great color.

What a darling little boy!!!

peaknits said...

sa-weet wlittle booties and onesie - aw! And that boy, he is darling - it is such a relief when they sit down - even when it results in a trashed tupperware cupboard! tradeoffs:)!

Wendy said...

Isn't it wonderful to have a little one around?

Unknown said...

OCD STR comment, but it may be Beryl instead of Jade.

Love the booties and nice onesies! I'll have to remember Disco the next time I plan for someone's baby gift.

And as always, Little Guy is stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw cuteness overload!

Marisol said...

Love the booties and what an adorable little guy:) Looks like he is pretending to be a chef:)

tapmouse said...

Cute booties! Even cuter Lil' Guy! Can that be the same 'baby'? He sure is getting to be quite the big lil' guy!

Anonymous said...

The booties look great. And your nephew gets cuter by the day, I think.

Janet Richards said...

The booties are too cute - I love that they look like they are made with sock yarn versus worsted. Precious.

Little guy is too cute, loved him playing with the bowls :)

Neuroknitter said...

A cuteness overload for sure!
I love those booties! And the little guy is absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable booties. They go perfectly with the onesie.

ShareThis