Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Little about Me...

In Pictures.....

Me


1. Carrie, 2. cheese enchiladas, 3. Mercy, 4. Blue, 5. Brad Pitt - Actor, 6. Pink Champagne, 7. Ireland, 8. Cake, 9. Knitter, 10. Family and Friends, 11. Caring, 12. Carrie Knits

Created with
fd's Flickr Toys.

The rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

I have to say it was hard to pick just one celebrity crush (Vince Vaughn, Jesse L. Martin, McDreamy, Chris Brown (I tease Snowboarder that my new guy is quite young but he's so cute when he sings!)). And hard to pick a dream vacation. I've been to Ireland twice and can't wait to go back. Of course, I'd love to go to Italy and back to France and explore more of Europe, but if I could only pick one, it would be Ireland. Or sock camp.

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes to all of those crushes and cake too!

Anonymous said...

kai, the first one didn't seem to work. i love your family pic. hehehe interspecies snorgling yay

Bezzie said...

Ha ha, and I like the way knitter brought up a picture of something you're knitting!

Anonymous said...

Great Mosaic! MMMMmmm Pink Champagne! =)

Anonymous said...

One of the cooler memes out there. :) Thanks for sharing!

Jo said...

Beautiful pictures - I like the Ireland one best.

weezalana said...

That is SO cool!

Yvonne said...

I should be making dinner, or working on a pattern. But no, now I'm checking out flickr and the mosaic maker...

Discoknits said...

I love this blogpost. I just put up my mosaic too :0)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos!

Spinning Ninny said...

Boy this was fun!!

Neuroknitter said...

Very cool meme!!! Ireland, Brad Pitt and cake all in the same mosaic...awesome!

Rani said...

That is sooooo soo cool!

Love the photos you picked and I can't wait to try this. How fun!!

Thanks for sharing!

tapmouse said...

Very fun! I need to go do that!

ShareThis