Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just an hour away...

Capitola

Capitola, CA

A perfect weekend escape with the girls for some drinks, knitting (squee! that scarf is all done!), blue skies, more drinks, new flip flops, and some incredible views! We also did a mini Sex in the City marathon of the last season to get us ready for the movie! Haven't seen it yet though. Did any of you (okay don't tell me what happened if you did, but was it good?!)?? Hope your weekend was fabulous too!

Oh, and for your reading enjoyment.... things that were said over the weekend, but we will not say by whom...

"That's cheatin' on Jesus!"

"I'm the mold queen."

"Why does hers say forever and mine says one-nighter."

"Eww, the old guy sex."

"Cougars!"

"I can't believe you just said Monkey KawKaw out loud in public at a restaurant!"

"Damn it! You're gonna have a souvenir."

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

14 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Discoknits said...

I saw it and it was GREAT! Just like the show.

I hope the souvenir comment was about yarn ;0)

What beautiful views and it sounds like you had a great time - I bet y'all were like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte. Isn't it great to have girlfriends :0)

sgeddes said...

Looks and sounds like a great time! And it looks like maybe you got the scarf finished.

Lisa said...

Sounds like you had too much fun to be legeal! Read= jealous!!

cockeyed said...

sounds like a great time! Wich I had been there :}

Marisol said...

Very nice! Thanks for the info on the locale.... I should re-visit Capitola--its been ages!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Sex and the City too! I've heard good things though.

Rani said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Good friends, good conversations and knitting.

Thanks for the photos! They're fun to see.

ps. how did you get your flickr photos in there?

hearthead said...

Glad you had a blast. E will be so excited, I can't wait to see her face. The scarf looks perfect. Thanks so much!

Auntie Pudentaine said...

I seriously LOVE Capitola! One of my favorite places ever, though it has been ages since we stayed there. Looks like an amazingly fun time.

cpurl17 said...

I love Capitola! (a long time ago, I lived in Felton)

It's so much fun and it looks like you had a great time! Did you have breakfast at Zeldas?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very relaxing and hilarious weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I want sunshine, friends and pink drinks. What I have is rain (lots of rain), tea, and cranky kids.

tapmouse said...

Your pictures are gorgeous and it sounds like it was a great time had by all! Congrats on finishing the eternal scarf! Your friend will be so happy!

ShareThis