Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WIP Wednesday: The February Edition

February Rocks!

I've been faithful to her all week and this is the only project that has my attention right now! I love it! Its moving right along now that I'm just working on the body! The Socks that Rock heavyweight in Ravenscroft is absolutely perfect for this too. I don't think I'll finish it by next week, but you never know. I'd love to finish this before I start knitting all those socks again!

Of course, Saturday kicks off Summer of Socks!

summerofsox08

I can't decide which socks I'll knit first, although I'm leaning towards the new Spring Forward pattern. I also want to cast on one of my Woolgirl Sock Club socks! Speaking of, here is the new shipment!

Froggin

Froggin

Jen's packages are absolutely perfect!! And I love this yarn, despite it not being my typical colors, it screams summer to me! I'm thinking Rowan will love these socks!!

Happy Almost Friday?!?!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

16 comments:

Kaye said...

I LOVE the sweater! Gah, I might have to make that next. Dang you and your enabling!

Anonymous said...

The lady sweater is looking so good!

Rani said...

Ok. just added "Feb. Lady Sweater" to my queue. Love it.

Zonda said...

Oh, it's looking so good!! I'm keeping my Frog yarn far away..I don't need to cast on anything else..yikes!

cockeyed said...

Your sweater is coming along nicely! Can't wait to see it finished!

weezalana said...

Your February Lady Sweater is looking mighty fab! Can't wait to see it all done!

P.S. Your new banner pic is totally making me drool.

Discoknits said...

LOVE your new banner pic. The first colour I spotted was Falcon's Eye ;0)

Your sweater looks great so far - keep at it, I can't wait to see it finished and modelled :0)

And that new club yarn is pretty, pretty. Hold off though, the sweater is calling us all.....

tapmouse said...

WOW!!!! How awesomely cute is this?! Love it!

Yvonne said...

Your sweater is coming along really well!

Brena said...

I encourage your knitting monogamy. ;) I can't wait to see your FO since it looks so great already! You'll have to purposely go places where they crank up the air.

sgeddes said...

That sweater is going great! I can't believe you have gotten so much finished!

I love that sock yarn and the whole package looks like a great combo. I can't wait to see it all knitted up!

Neuroknitter said...

So much to say!!!

Love the banner on your blog!! :)
The sweater looks awesome! I can't wait to see it finished!
Isn't that sock kit from Jen incredible...I'm kicking myself in the patootie for not signing up! I live vicariously through your and Rani's posts!! :)

OhOh! Most importantly! Happy Friday Eve!!! :)

jmcmjoan said...

Love the new banner...glad to show DH I'm not the only one with so much BMFA! (He says you need to knit some of that up. he,he!) I'm pretty fond of the new sweater. Work out the details so it'll be smooth sailing for the rest of us, OK? Hugs, Joan

Unknown said...

The sweater is coming along so well! The color really is perfect.

Anonymous said...

I really love your yarn choice for the February Sweater. It's going to be perfect!

peaknits said...

I gotta get the lead out and start my February sweater - yours is hot!

ShareThis