Sunday, October 5, 2008

Guess what I'm doing today?

Same thing I did yesterday, except today its just Auntie Irishgirlie on her own. I take that back, Auntie Rowan is taking lil' guy for a walk right now, but then she's leaving me. Our brother is living the high life at a 49er game today (our SIL is on a business trip).

IMG_6157

So the story goes, when I was lil' guy's age, I had the same toy and as my older brother sat quietly watching tv, I took the toy and bonked him over the head with it!

IMG_6160

The doggies are obviously having a great weekend too!

IMG_6153

"Who me? Sit?!"

Happy Weekend!! And hey, the Irish are 4-1!!!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

16 comments:

weezalana said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I remember that toy! And hehehe - the pups know where the scraps will fall. ;)

Scrabblequeen said...

Woa..Little Guys isn't so little any more! Smart dogs, know who to keep a watch on, eh? :-)

knittingknirvana said...

What a cutie!! Your dogs need to give my dogs a lesson. They haven't figured out the whole "floor clean up" yet! :)

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! He looks like he's having a blast!

hearthead said...

Super cute pics! Maybe you just thought you were playing "wack-a- mole"

Zonda said...

Oh..he's getting to be quite the big boy now! Hehe..cracking your brother over the head with my favorite toy! ;)

tapmouse said...

OMG! Too stinkin' cute! And I love his 'big boy' jeans!

Bezzie said...

He's so big!!! But no less cute!!

Yvonne said...

Wow, they get so big so fast, don't they??

Blanche Knits in DC said...

He is so cute!!! And yes.. GO IRISH!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OK - that picture with the dogs by your little one is just TOO CUTE!

cpurl17 said...

he's growing so fast!! And SO adorable! I hope he didn't whack you with that toy.

Rani said...

You're such a good auntie!

HEY! You whipped out those monkey socks and they look FABULOUS! And I like your photoshoot, too.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Auntie did a great job watching the lil guy! Kept her busy all day. Thanks again.

Neuroknitter said...

OMG!! I remember that toy, too!! Oy!

Lil' guy is way too cute!! The Irish are putting the Ducks to shame...they lost big time to USC...boo!

ShareThis