Friday, October 24, 2008

Lookie!!


Do you recognize those sleeves?


Look! Its chemgrrl!


Need a hint.


Chemgrrl and I had a fabulous morning today! We grabbed breakfast, did some yarn shopping (wait, if one goes to two yarns and doesn't buy ANY yarn, does that count as yarn shopping?! seriously, one pattern for $5...nothing else...not fabric, not books...something is horribly wrong), and had a great time! Can you believe she bought the one color of Hazel Knits yarn at Bobbins Nest that I would have bought had I not been trying to recover from my September fun? And of course I had to take her to my favorite LYS, Purlescence Yarns, so that she could buy some crack...I mean...STR. I had a fabulous time! Thanks Leigh!!


Now I'm up in Reno visiting my great-aunt. That should mean some relaxing and knitting is in store this weekend! And don't be too proud of me yet for resisting the yarn fumes today. Woolgirl's recent blog post sounds quite tempting....

Happy Weekend!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG- I'm missing all the good stuff lately! Chemgrrl!!!! So fun!

Knitting Kris said...

It's so cool that you get to meet fellow bloggers. Maybe I just live too rurally to do that!
You are such an enabler with the Woolgirl stuff! But her shop is great (lucky you to see it in person), and her service is excellent!
So go buy, people! :)

kasiaiscarly said...

i know, right. . . mal sock? the last thing i need right now is more sock warm, but i will be purchasing that. . . .

cpurl17 said...

Sounds like a lovely day showing off 2 of Northern Cal's finest shops!

hearthead said...

I am truly PROUD of you! Way to go!

weezalana said...

I totally recognize those sleeves! And I am very impressed you made off with just one pattern! Especially with STR staring you in the face!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, how cool you got to hook up with a knitty board member! Sounds like a ton of fun.

Rani said...

What a cool picture!

I have no idea what the sleeves are, but I have the same amount of memory as a knat. Or a goldfish - I've been told both.

I stalk Woolgirl's store. I have been strong! I. WILL. REMAIN. STRONG.

well, and it helps that I am a proud member of her sock club. heehee

Zonda said...

Whew..wow, good for you ;) How cool to meet the Chemgrrl in person!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I look like a real knitter in that picture. Thanks so much for carting me around! I had a great time. Maybe I should come back soon to get some more of that Hazel Knits...

ShareThis