Friday, November 21, 2008

It is not mine. I swear.

Definitely not mine :(


Its Pashyknits' newest sock yarn purchases. Swooooon. She was in the Bay Area for some work and fun (we work together; technically she's the money boss). And being a good knitster friend, she brought some yarny goodness to show me! Quite a few pretties I'd never touched before! Too many to name, but all quite gorgeous!



Pashyknits


She also brought one her cute hats to show! I can't remember the pattern, and goodness knows she hasn't put it on her projects page on ravelry! But notice it matches her hair! Love it!



Not mine


What was that? You want to see more yarny goodness. Here are some of my faves.....they all had some cashmere in them...yum yum.


Pashyknits


Another fabulous hat. Koolhaas. Oh, and you get a peek at the office :) Note the "How are you feeling today?" poster on the right....hehehe...I love my kids!


It was great visiting with Pashy! I wish we lived closer (and not just so that I could raid her sock yarn stash!). But, not sure how much work we would ever get done...we'd be distracted by the yarn fumes!

I can't believe this week has flown by! I do have a FO to show tomorrow!

Happy Friday!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

11 comments:

Scrabblequeen said...

Wow...what a nice little stash. I have to be honest, I laughed out loud just from seeing the title of this post and this pile of yarn. Thanks for the chuckle!

Yvonne said...

Oooh, what lovely yarn! Is she sure she wants it all? :)

Discoknits said...

GORGEOUS hats. Love the colours.

My fave skein? Bottom left corner blue-green. Oh my!

Good to see Pashy back on the blog scene :0)

Rebel said...

I love your hats! I don't really miss cold weather, but I do miss cute hats. I love koolhaus!

Stacey said...

So pretty! :D

Jo said...

I love how your friend's hair matches her hat :)

Zonda said...

Nice looking hats there Pashy! Hehe..giggle, Did you try to swipe one while she wasn't looking??

hearthead said...

Nice stash!

knittingknirvana said...

Pashy's first hat looks a lot like the colorway of the socks I am currently knitting. I love the chocolate brown yarn with the tiny bit of beautiful blue through it. I have your poster on a magnet placed on the refrigerator of the group home I work with. Always interesting to see how frequently it changes!

Unknown said...

That stash pile has me swooning! Yum!

Unknown said...

Is that LL Black Purl Pashy used for the first hat? I love it.

And I can see why she was your first enabler. Nice, nice stash there. :D

ShareThis